Our experts maintain excellent relationships with the numerous Embassies, High Commissions, and Consulates situated throughout India. We have experienced and devoted employees who understand how to accomplish requirements while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
We offer professional assistance with document attestation, verification, apostille, legalization, translation, visas, and passports. We invest in our relationships with consumers and service partners alike as a credible organization. Our relationships with government agencies, embassies, consulates, and multinational corporations make us a dependable partner and efficient service provider.
Things You Must Know About Attestation Services in India
Many people have migrated abroad in recent years in search of better education, employment, or living situations. The unfortunate reality is that these people know little about the migration procedure other than the fact that they must have a valid passport and visa. If you wish to use your documents in another country, you must have them authenticated. Documents lacking attestation are worthless in other nations. In this essay, we will discuss all you need to know about attestation services in India.
Attestation is the process of having a competent government entity verify your paperwork. These authorities will issue you a certificate and a stamp proving the legitimacy of the documents. Here are some crucial facts concerning document attestation services in India that you should be aware of:
- If you wish to confirm the authenticity of your documents in another country, certificate attestation is critical.
- You should not engage in forgery or the creation and delivery of forged papers.
- If you want to get a work permit, a resident visa, or admission to a foreign college or university, you’ll require certificate attestation.
- Foreign authorities will be able to trust your documents if they are attested. It denotes validity and genuineness.
- Attestation is always performed by the country or state where the document was issued. For example, if you were born in Maharashtra but completed your schooling in Kerala, your documents must be validated by the appropriate government in Kerala.
- Certificate attestation can be performed on educational, personal, or commercial papers.
- The attestation method differs slightly from state to state. You must gather information on the document attestation process in your state.
The process involved in document attestation
Here’s a quick rundown of how documents are attested in different states:
- HRD attestation is required if you wish to certify government-approved educational documents. Every state has a human resources department. You must go there and gather important information.
- Notary attestation is required for personal papers such as birth certificates, death certificates, wills, marriage certificates, affidavits, and so on.
- You must travel to your state Chamber of Commerce to certify business paperwork.
- The SDM can also attest to personal and non-educational papers (Sub-divisional Magistrate).
- After receiving state certification, you must seek DFAT attestation to complete the attestation procedure. The Ministry of External Affairs is in charge of DFAT attestation. You’d also need to have embassy attestation.
- If you intend to visit Hague Convention member nations, you must obtain DFAT Apostille Attestation.
- Embassy attestation will be obtained from the embassy of the nation to which you intend to go. For example, if you want to migrate to the UAE, you must obtain embassy attestation from the UAE embassy in New Delhi.